Easy steps on how to insert a menstrual cup.
Every beginning can be difficult, including trying a new menstrual cup for the first time. Here we will give the step by step guide how to insert a menstrual cup.
Sachi cup can be used through teenagers to menopause. Sachicup is especially very handy and comfortable, during the peri-menopausal phase once your skin gets contaminated and the flow becomes erratic. Menstrual Cup may use it while at home, at school, in the office, during travel, at the gym, or sleeping in it! Girls and virgins can find it slightly tricky to wear the Sachi cup in the beginning, however, it alleviates with continuous practice and usage.
- These Sachi cup is having many advantages, It is very simple to use than other menstrual product. Below we have given total details that how to handle, hold, insert, and clean this extraordinary product.
- WASH AND STERILISE
- Wash the hands under clean water.
- Wash and then boil Sachi cup for 20 minutes in a bowl of warm water to menstrual cup sterilize it. Please make sure that there is enough water in the pan so that you never burn out the reusable menstrual cup.
- If boiling water sterilization Isn’t possible then use the specially developed soap – menstrual cup size to sanities the cup.
- Wear the Menstrual cup insert position instantly after sanitizing. Don’t store it anywhere before wearing it.
- HOLD AND FOLD
- Hold the menstrual cup with fresh hands. Put Your finger onto the bottom of the cup and push it down inside.
- ‘Punch Down’ fold advocated
- With one facet pressed interior to hold the menstrual cup closely so that the mouth of the menstrual cup insertion is small which makes it effortless to wear in your system.
- Once pushed, release the fold and you should sense menstrual cup pop open inside. Once it opens you will push it further in this it creates a gentle suction and a suitable seal therefore that there is no leakage. The knob of Sachicup should be with the vaginal opening.
- If the menstrual cup doesn’t unfold, try Relaxing your muscles and using your index finger to assess across the sides of the inserted Sachicup.
- It may be necessary to provide menstrual cup insertion with a gentle twist to create the seal.
- WEAR AND ENSURE
- Gently apply the Sachicup on your vagina.
- The vaginal artery slopes upward towards the base of your spine. If you are unsure, first check with your finger. While wearing aim towards the tailbone of your spine and do not push at the menstrual cup size horizontally or vertically. You can use 1 hand to open the labia and the other to utilize the Sachicup.
- CHECK AFTER WEAR
- Push the menstrual cup insertion inside your anus as much when you’re comfortable
- Sachicup will remain in the vaginal cavity, then remember while pushing it inside as much as comfortable.
- When worn correctly, you should not sense that the menstrual cup inside you since it will mold to the body shape.
- Fixing Sachicup is very liberating. Wear it in the office, workplace, home, or the fitness center. You can leave it at night and Sleep inside and even put it on while swimming.
Menstrual cups are a safe, simple and environmentally friendly way to take care of your monthly duration. A menstrual cup can be a bell-shaped cup, typically made of silicone that you insert into your vagina before menstruation.
It is possible to keep a menstrual cup for up to 12 hours at one time without difficulty depending on how big your own flow and relaxation amount. Therefore, they are described as a convenient alternative for costly and inefficient tampons and pads for lots of women. They are also reusable, which makes them friendly for the wallet in addition to the ecosystem.
Inserting a menstrual cup can be catchy at first, but don't allow the educational curve gives you. With practice and experimentation, adding the cup will soon be quick and easy. And until you realize it you will be a specialist in restraining your flow!
Sachi cup is made from health quality non-toxic non-allergic silicone, hence there isn't any risk of Illnesses or vaginitis
Silicone is Smooth and Inert thus there are no problems of Migraines, Nausea, allergies, and Bacterial infection
A menstrual cup is a passive product, it Merely collects the menstrual flow and does not interfere with the Organic normal Cleaning and Functioning process of the vagina
The menstrual cup can be worn for long hours without any Health Risks like TSS
The Sachi cup (menstrual cup) is the only menstrual sanitary protection which can be sterilized.
This entirely depends upon the height of one's own nipples as well as the length and contour of their menstrual cup. If you really have a minimal cervix, the cup won't have the capacity to be added very far and you also may possibly have to pick out a briefer cup or cut the stem in your own Sachi cup.
Broadly, the own body will dictate just how much the cup might be added. Do not ever try to push cup further instead of it can easily move. Once you have got the cup within your anus, then it's going to normally slip into its appropriate place by itself.
Menstrual cups are usually a very safe alternative for period care. Nearly all menstrual cups sold on the market are made of medical-grade silicone, sterile. The risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is lesser than that of tampons and there is no rash and chaffing (burning sensation you receive after wearing a pad too long) that one faces sanitary pads.
Inserting your period cup might appear odd, particularly the very first time, but getting a comfortable posture will be able to let you get the cup into proper position without difficulty. This may be like the position you use for inserting a tampon if you utilize one, or you may want something different. Every woman’s body is exceptional. Below are a couple of options commonly employed by those women who use cup:
1.Sitting on the toilet.
2.Hovering over the toilet.
3.Propping up a foot on the toilet or tub.